Refund and Returns Policyadmin
MAXIMUM MEDICAL SUPPLY E-COMMERCE STANDARD RETURN POLICY:
Returned products must be in salable condition:
- Must be in original package, must be in full sell unit of measure, product must not
be defaced, i.e., handwriting.
- Products returned after 60 days, and up to one year, will be assessed a 20% restocking
- Return freight charges will be deducted from the credit amount, except in cases of
Maximum Medical Suppplies’ error.
- Refrigerated products may not be returned for credit (refrigerated products are identified
by REFRIG in the description). The items are not returnable for credit due to the proper
care and handling cannot be controlled once it has left a distribution center.
- Special orders may not be returned for credit. (except Rep or Customer Service error)
- Is merchandise in salable condition?
- No handwritten dates or names should be on any
merchandise. No expired product (items with expiration dates must have more than 3
months dating from the time it will be returned to the DC in order for it to be salable).
Product must be in original carton.
- How many boxes are there to be picked up? Put several smaller boxes in a larger case.
- Pack items in a larger box that will withstand shipping. When packed in a larger box, print
the RA # on left hand corner of a box to insure proper credit. If returning an item that cannot
be packed in a larger box (case of diapers), do not write the return number on the outside of
- Place a copy of the corresponding return packing list in the box with the merchandise.
- Securely tape the box shut. Make sure no other shipping information is written on the box.
- Place the carton(s) to be returned in the area where product is normally delivered by UPS or
the truck line. Write on a piece of paper and secure to box “Return to McKesson”.
- Have the carton(s) ready to pick up within 24 hours of the return request. UPS or a truck line
may take up to 5 days from the date of request. (UPS will make 3 consecutive daily
attempts to pick up products.)
- Note of the name of the Service Center Representative, date called and the return reference
- Check to see that UPS attaches the correct call tag to the appropriate box or the truck line
takes the correct box. Keep a copy of the call tag or truck receipt as record of the return.